This is a follow-up to my original post about the Liebster Award, once again thanks to Ryan @ Impersonal Finance who was so kind to nominate me for the award. In the first post I answered some questions that were given to me and other nominees that Ryan picked, and now I’m going to post the blogs that I am nominating as well as some questions that they may be able to answer in the same way that I did. It’s a fun little way to recognize some of the blogs you read and I think it promotes good interaction, plus it’s always a nice thing to be nominated for an award. You might even find a new blog that you will be able to subscribe to from now on! My nominations:
And now my questions for the nominees:
- What made you start blogging?
- What do you do for a living, or maybe what would you like your job to be?
- What would your dream vacation or destination be?
- If there was one thing that you could get a do-over on, what would that be?
- Coffee or Tea?
- What is your favorite season?
- Are you a morning person?
- Would your rather read a book or watch a movie?
- Any personal finance “pet peeves”?
- What is one thing that you always think is a good thing to spend your money on?
Hope you enjoyed my original post as well as this one, feel to answer my questions or not, there’s no obligation here 😉